Lunar Observations 02/2/21

For this assignment my classmates and I constructed a small book (as seen below) in order to record our observations of the moons phases and position. This experiment was a fun way to incorporate this weeks lesson into our week. Starting February 2nd and ending on February 8th we recorded 7 observations of the moon, and drew what we saw. 



During this experiment I ran into some issues. Due to the time of year and winter weather it was some times impossible to locate the moon due to clouds. Nonetheless I was still able to record my findings on the clear nights. The picture below shows one of the cloudy nights during a winter storm, when I was unable to locate the moon.



On most nights I recorded my findings between 7:30 and 8:30pm. The pictures below are my first few.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Rock Cycle: 3/23/2021